• My first experience with TNG Real Estate was excellent. Darlene met with me at my property and immediately she showed me the comparable properties in the area personally. We did a walk through in several of them to get an informed idea about the net worth of my property. We went back and made an informed decision and plan on the asking price. Her recommendations were spot on and within 5 working days of putting it on the market we already had a viable offer. Not only did we get a good offer but she negotiated a better deal as well. I can’t be more pleased with the professionalism, dedication and hard work. Darlene kept a constant line of communication during the closing period with emails, texts and phone calls. – Don McClelland
I purchased my home four months ago and Darlene made the transaction straightforward and simple. The ease with which everything went was really quite amazing. I began searching with Darlene, and within two weeks I had a bid accepted on the house of my dreams. Once the bid was accepted, the process went very smooth, and Darlene was there every step of the way to help me through the purchase process. I am pleased to recommend her to anyone buying a home.- Danny K.
• Just wanted to say thank you so much to Darlene and Stephanie for all their hard work in helping us find our new home. Our first home!!!! We had (and continue to still have) a million questions about home ownership, and Darlene was amazing in helping us figure out what the right moves for us would be, even after the move she has been available with help and advice. Just a text or a phone call away! We look forward to making so many beautiful memories in our new home and can’t wait to have Darlene and Stephanie over to our housewarming party!!! Our little daughter is looking forward to seeing their smiling faces!!!
Thank you for everything!!! Much love and many blessings on your continued success in helping families on their home buying journey. – From The Ball Family
• Meeting Darlene Stinson was indeed a God sent. Upon our initial meeting we knew she was the realtor for us because she stated she has the patience of Job and would work with us until we found our dream home. Throughout the whole process she educated us and gave us options . Darlene never forced her opinion upon us she let us make our own decisions. We could always contact her with questions day or night. Because Darlene has been in this business that she loves for many years and is well connected she always had alternative plans for any obstacle we came up against. Darlene is very caring and supportive something you just don’t see people now days. . She advocated for us every step of the way until we got our keys to our dream home. We truly are blessed to have met Darlene and will be using her for purchasing our next home. Darlene is now a member of our family our kids now call her Aunt Darlene.- The Boyd Family
• Ms. Stinson was recommended by a friend and was a joy to work with. She was friendly, honest, detail-oriented and flexible. She made deciding on a future home less stressful and because of her expertise, really made you feel as if she had your best interest. I would work with Ms. Stinson again and recommend her to others looking for a home.- LaToya M.
• I first met Darlene Stinson about 6 months ago. My father was looking for a realtor to sell his house. As my dad and stepmom are elderly (85 & 82), I wanted to make sure they had someone who would help list and market the property effectively and then, hopefully, find a buyer at a fair price. As the proceeds of the house were going to be my dad’s primary source of retirememt funds and I lived in another state,. I asked my dad and stepmom if I could be part of the process of “interviewing” realtors. We immediately felt comfortable with Darlene Stinson. She’s friendly, cordial, knowledgeable and most importantly…knew what was needed to effectively market and sell the house. She came prepared with market comparables, examples of marketing flyers and appeared to know the area well. We liked what she represented enough to list the house with her.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! That truly is the only word to describe the job Darlene did for my parents. Of course, she did what any realtor would do in terms of listing and showing the property. The “extras” were not expected. She helped stage the house for sale. She helped coordinate an estate sale as my parents were planning on downsizing and moving to an independent living facility. She helped coordinate moving companies and my parents personal appointments as friends helped pack up the house. And last but not least, when the house closed she personally drove my parents from southern California to Sedona, AZ, in their car. She took a two hour shuttle to the Phoenix airport and flew back to southern California. I can honestly say that she was a Godsend during this process. Can you think of any other realtor in America who would provide that level of service?
By the way, my parents received close to list price for their home. If you are considering hiring a realtor for your real estate needs, I could not more highly recommend Darlene Stinson. I’m confident you would be pleased with her service and professionalism. – Jay Beller
• I don’t usually write reviews, but Darlene was fantastic. No matter what came up she had answers, suggestions, and a sunny approach. Extremely professional and helpful. Her commitment and dedication is unheard of. Darlene, I thank you for everything and going above and beyond my expectations. These days its hard to trust and believe in people and Darlene is exceptional. I would recommend her every time. – Carrie D.
• I highly recommend Darlene! Her number was given to us by a friend when we were looking to buy our first home several years ago and she helped us out more than I could ever explain in this little box. When we decided to sell that home and move closer to work and family, we naturally called Darlene. We never even considered using a different agent. Finding our new home was a difficult process, but Darlene was a solid source of reassurance and invaluable information throughout. She was our advocate, teacher and friend, and was somehow able to keep us focused, even when we thought we’d never find our dream home. She was always available to answer questions (even at 11 o’clock at night!) or check out properties for me if I wasn’t able. If we ever do decide to move again, I cannot even imagine working with a different agent. I would recommend her to anyone!- From The Ake Family
• Ms. Stinson was, (and is) pleasant, pro-active, consistent, helpful, honest, and detail-oriented, as well as flexible and hard-working, which made finding, negotiating, and ultimately purchasing our home an easy experience.- The Leffler FamilyBecause we were so satisfied with her service, we have used Ms. Stinson’s services for our other recent real estate purchases as well. I highly recommend Ms. Stinson, and know your experience will be as pleasant as ours.- From The Pozgaj Family
• We have used Darlene four times and will continue to do so. The only negative thing that I can say about Darlene is that she works too hard. No matter what kind of issue we encountered during selling, purchasing or leasing – before during and after she was there to help us find resolutions and then took action to make things happen. I cannot describe the level of detail or her strong commitment to doing a good job. Simply stated… There is no better. – Wayne S. and Merle C.
• If your looking for someone who goes the extra mile Darlene is the one to call…Starts out as a realtor, then at the end of the process …someone you will call a friend, Darlene professionalism is top notch. Selling or buying a home and moving is stressful ENOUGH !!! Working with Darlene took a lot of stress off me ,,, She really made the transaction a awesome experience…I would recommend Darlene HIGHLY !!! – Jim H.
• For 3 years I felt I had no hope, but to let my home forclose and suffer severe credit damage. Darlene Stinson has been my savior. She is an amazing Real Estate Agent who now works for Remax Fine Homes, but more importantly an amazing individual. She is not just my real estate agent, she is now someone I can call my friend. She has jumped through hoops with a million different associates at Bank of America and continuted to stick with it for me when I would’ve given up. I couldn’t have done this without her. She is extremely knowledgable about each and every aspect of real estate. From short sales to forclosures to second mortgages. I wouldn’t even consider using anyone else. I plan to purchase again and she will be “Go to Girl”. Thanks Darlene for being such a wonderful person!– Stefanie S.
• As a first time home buyer, we didn’t know what to expect; however, we knew we would anticipate a very, very challenging process. Then along came Darlene Stinson, our real estate. Darlene exemplifies an array of real estate knowledge which she took the time, effort and patience to thoroughly answer all of our questions (I counted a million questions I asked).
As mentioned, the process of finding our first home was tough and time consuming; but Darlene continuously taxied myself and the girlfriend every weekend to visit listings. It was quite an experience as she was always chatting away to keep us entertained with real estate fundamentals and other things. We learned a lot! No one likes a mute person, so she made it a great experience.
We finally found a home we liked and Darlene took the initiative to negotiate with the seller agent. Subsequently, we won the bid thanks to Darlene as she was always on top of the negotiation process from day one of our offering. We would highly recommend Darlene Stinson to anyone to satisfy their real estate needs as she gets the job done and makes the process a pleasant one.-The Nguyen Family
• –The Bennett Family